Return & Refund Policy
Please review our return and cancellation policy before placing your order.
Cancellation Policy :
- In case there is an order cancellation, please do so before the order is shipped. Forward and reverse shipping charges are non-refundable once the order is shipped and will be deducted from the refund amount.
- If an order is cancelled before it is shipped, we will refund the entire amount.
- You can request your order cancellation by dropping us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For urgent requests, message or call us on +91 8005575930. Please include your order number, name and phone number.
Return Policy :
- In case the courier package received by you is in a bad condition or if the packaging is tampered with, please do not accept the package. Mail us at email@example.com mentioning your Order Number. The replacement package will be sent to you at no additional cost.
- Returns are accepted ONLY in case of damage or defect in the product received. Raise your return request within 5 days of receiving the shipment by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order Number, Name and Phone number and send us pictures of the damage or defect. We will either provide you with a product replacement, or a credit note for the remaining amount.
- Since our products are handmade, minor variations in print or colour are a part of the human process and are not considered a defect. Products with major visible areas of faded colour or torn products are deemed defective and are eligible for return. Colour bleeding is normal for hand-block printed products and is NOT considered a defect.
- If the product doesn’t have a visible defect or damage and you still wish to return or exchange it, the forward and reverse shipping charges will have to be borne by you.
- Once we have received the returned products a quality check will be done by our team. If the returned product is found intact, a refund will be processed.
- The amount refunded to you would be only for the products, not the shipping and/or COD charges.
- If you do opt for a credit note, you cannot encash it later.
- In case we do not have a pick-up courier service available at your location, you would have to self-ship the product. A maximum of 150 INR would be given to you as a credit note for reverse shipping in case of defects.
- For COD orders, the refund will be in the form of a credit note or will be paid to you by UPI payment. COD and shipping charges are non-refundable in all cases.