Take me back to Benaras - Indigo Dabu Hand Block Printed Mulmul Cotton Bagru Saree
It’s the sunset hour and you’re walking to the ghats of the Ganga river, to watch the sun go down and the holy fires lit up for the evening aarti. The calm and tranquil waters soothe your spirit, the colors of the sky lift your spirits and your soul is rejuvenated. The Benaras indigo saree fills you up with tranquility, calm and new energy.
Fabric: Mulmul Cotton
Length: 5.50 meters; Width: 47 inches
Blouse Piece: Yes, 1 meter
Note: The blouse shown in the picture is not part of the saree
Estimated Delivery:Dec 10 - Dec 14
Free Shipping: On all orders.
A genuine indigo hand-block printed saree goes through a long specialised making process. The base fabric is first bought from the factory and brought to the artisan workshops where it is prepared for dyeing.
The wooden block is carved by hand using carving tools, the dye is created and the fabric is dipped into it. The pattern is then stamped carefully onto the fabric with the help of wooden blocks.
After printing, dyeing, drying and finishing the sarees come to our store. After the final packaging, the sarees are shipped to you.
1. Please keep in mind that this product is hand-block printed by Indian artisans. There may be little imperfections and unevenness in colour and print, proclaiming it to be entirely handmade.
2. The images are clicked in daylight. The colour of the actual product may vary slightly from the image due to the screen brightness.
3. Color bleeding is normal for hand-block printed products and will stop after a few washes.
• Hand wash separately in cold water and salt or dry clean.
• Don't soak it in water for more than 5 minutes.
• Medium iron
• Dry in shade
You may also like
Why Choose Take Me Back to Benaras Saree
Pair it with a basic blouse and you’re ready to take the world on with your composure and never-say-die spirit. It’s a perfect outfit for travel, to spend a day exploring all by yourself, or for fun evening gatherings.
Moora offers you stylish and modern block print cotton sarees designed for everyday comfort. Our indigo cotton saree designs are created with natural dyes with the help of intricate hand block printing techniques.